Have you ever thought of mirroring your Android, iPhone, or iPad screen on Amazon FireStick? If yes is what you just said, you are in the right place. This guide will help you on how to mirror your Android or iPhone screen on Amazon Fire TV. Keep on reading!
Watching movies, playing games, and web browsing on your TV is an immersive experience that can’t be beaten. If you have just bought an Amazon FireStick, then you can now enjoy a seamless experience of all the latest streaming services on your TV. In addition, you can mirror your Android as well as iPhone device easily to a TV. But still, people are searching for answers to mirror their device screen with Amazon Firestick.
Mirroring your mobile screen on TV works more like the screencasting feature of YouTube you are familiar with. For iPhone users, it applies the basic concept of Apple Airplay. It is mostly clear that there are different methods to mirror screens of Android and iPhone devices. Luckily, with the help of a few steps, you can easily mirror the Android or iPhone screen on Amazon FireStick.
What is Mirroring With Amazon Firestick?
So what exactly do you want to do if you have a Firestick? Well, the answer is pretty simple. It allows you to enjoy your streaming content from various apps and services on your TV. It will also make it easy for you to work on your mobile device without disturbing others in the room.
In addition, there are several benefits of using the Amazon FireStick mirroring feature: It can create a wireless connection between your Firestick and any compatible mobile. To begin with, mirroring a mobile device to a TV is the best way to watch movies on the big screen. No longer will you have to worry about disturbing others.
Note that watching movies and games on your mobile is not a new phenomenon. It has been around for quite some time now. However, if you want to achieve optimal results then you should consider using the screen mirroring feature of Firestick. You’ll just need to connect Firestick with your TV and follow the steps that will be mentioned in the next section.
You don’t need to think about what mobile OS you have. You can easily mirror your iPhone or Android screen on FireStick in simple steps. The only thing you need is to connect both devices from the same WiFi.
How to Mirror Android Screen to Amazon Fire TV?
For Android users, the method is quite simple and for those who already know about screencasting, it’s a piece of cake for them. With Amazon Firestick you can mirror the contents of your Android device on your TV screen easily with this step-by-step guide shared here. Before beginning, turn on the Wi-Fi on both devices and make sure they are connected to the same network.
Now, follow the below steps on how to mirror Android screen to Amazon Fire TV:
- First thing we need to do is to turn On Screen Mirroring On Firestick. To do this, long press and hold the Home key on your Firestick Remote for around three to four seconds. This will open a screen displaying many options. choose Mirroring option from it.
Alternatively, you can enable Mirroring from Settings menu. To do this, open Settings>Display & Sounds>Display Mirroring.
- From the next screen, follow the on-screen instructions to install mirroring service from Amazon. This will take few minutes. Once installation is complete, you will see an icon titled “on” for screen mirroring on your TV screen.
- Next thing you need to do is turn on Screen Mirroring On Your Android Device. For that, you need to swipe down from the top of the Android screen to open Quick Settings. Click on Play To/Cast/Screen Mirroring button from the list of options.
- If you don’t find the above option in the Quick Settings, you can follow the instructions below to find Cast Screen feature on your Android phone.
– Open Settings on your Android device.
– Go to Bluetooth & Device connection option.
– Click on Connection Preference to open different connection types.
– Here you will see an option of Enable Wireless display/Screen Mirroring/Cast Screen.
– Turn this option on and let your device search nearby available option
Once you turn on the wireless display, your Android device will start searching for nearby available options. After the search is finished, select the name of your Firestick and connect with it. Once your Android mobile is connected with Firestick, you will receive notifications on both mobile and Firestick.
That’s it, this is how you can mirror the Android screen on FireStick! You are all set with mirroring your Android device on your TV screen. Enjoy the uninterrupted action of your Android device on a big screen with Amazon Firestick.
You can change the orientation as well by choosing a Horizontal view on the Android screen. You need to click on the Auto-rotate button to do so.
We this trick you don’t have to worry about what to watch for free on FireStick because you can literally mirror anything from your Android screen to FireStick.
How to Mirror iPhone/iPad Screen on Amazon Fire TV?
Apple does not offer a straightforward way to mirror the iPhone screen on Amazon Fire TV. For iPhone users looking to mirror their device to Amazon Fire TV, they need to download a third-party application allowing such features. One such application for iPhone users is AirScreen.
AirScreen offers easy mirroring options with Firestick in an uninterrupted and high-class resolution. Just like the previous method you need to connect both devices to the same network. Here’s a rundown of how you can mirror your iPhone screen on Firestick using Airscreen.
- First thing you need to do is to download AirScreen app on Firestick. Click on Search button at the middle bar of FireStick homescreen.
- Type AirScreen in the search bar. Once the results are show, choose AirScreen and click on it.
- Click on AirScreen App card. Once you do it, select Get/Download button at the bottom of the screen.
- After it is downloaded and installed, click on Open to launch the Airscreen App. On the AirScreen welcome page, you will see the device name that you need to connect on your iPhone. Remember it.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone. To do so, you need to swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone’s screen.
- Tap on Screen Mirroring option or icon once the Control Center is open.
- Once you select Screen Mirroring option, iPhone will start finding the nearby devices. Tap on FireStick name/AirScreen Name as shown in the above image to start screen mirroring.
That’s how you can mirror your iPhone/iPad screen on Amazon Fire TV.
Once you have successfully connected your iPhone with Firestick through AirScreen, the mirroring of your iPhone/iPad screen on your Amazon Fire TV will start. You can manage your different mirroring options through the AirScreen app on your mobile. Enjoy seamless audio as well as video streaming with Amazon Firestick.
For more useful tricks like this, you can check our article featuring some of the latest tips and tricks for FireStick devices.
Screen Mirroring on Amazon Fire TV
That’s all for now folks, this is how you mirror Android, iPad, or iPhone screen on Amazon Fire TV! We hope these will help you to set up screen mirroring capabilities of your Amazon FireStick with Android or iPhone. Using this guide you can enjoy lots of apps, videos, and game content without any hassle on the big screen.
The best part of screen mirroring is that all the apps and games on your mobile device can be enjoyed on your big screen TV for better gaming and streaming experience.
If there’s any confusion while following our guide on how to mirror your Android or iPhone screen on FireStick, do let us know in the comments section below. We will try to resolve it! Till then, enjoy your favorite content from your mobile on the big screen.