Thinking to download and install OneBox HD on FireStick? Don’t know where to start from? Well, do not worry, we are here to help through our detailed guide on how to download, install and use OneBox HD on FireStick, Fire TV, and FireStick 4K.
OneBox HD is a great streaming app that allows you to watch TV shows and movies in HD format. There are many apps available right now, but none of them can beat the OneBox HD popularity. Additionally, it runs smoother on Amazon FireStick.
However, we’ve seen many users face issues installing OneBox on Fire TV Stick. Therefore, to help them, we here discuss different ways to install it. So, let’s look and follow the stepwise guide to install it.
Before that, let’s read more about OneBox HD and its features that will help you do understand the app. This will also help you make an informed decision.
What is OneBox HD
OneBox HD is a popular video streaming application where you can stream plenty of content such as movies, TV shows, and the latest releases.
The best thing about this is that you can share the content and stream content on other devices as well.
Whether you want to watch your favorite TV show or the latest movies on FireStick, you can watch for free by installing the OneBox HD on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
This application is very user-friendly and has a clean interface, due to which people love this HD streaming app.
Also Read: Updated List of FREE Anime Streaming Sites
Features of OneBox HD
Other than streaming movies and TV series free on FireStick, certain features make OneBox HD a great choice to have on your device.
Some of the key features of the OneBox HD are as follows:
- The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
- You can stream the entire content for free without paying anything.
- There’s one more app like that, check out how to download and use CotoMovies on FireStick.
- The app will be updated regularly so you can access fresh content all the time.
- The application is very lightweight, so it consumes only a little space in the device.
- You can easily download the movies and watch them offline when you need.
- It is compatible with devices such as FireStick, Fire TV and FireStick 4K so you can easily stream content with no hassles at all.
Pre-Requisites for OneBox HD
Installing OneBox HD on FireStick is a pretty easy process. However, there are two methods that you can use to install OneBox HD on FireStick.
Let’s check them one by one but before that, we need to configure the FireStick device to download apps from unknown sources that are not enabled by default in most cases.
Have a look at how to sideload apps or download apps from unknown sources on FireStick.
To configure FireStick, follow the steps below that will help you to download third-party apps from unknown sources as OneBox HD is not available on the official Amazon App Store.
1. Open FireStick Homepage and go to Settings (gear icon on the middle bar of the homepage.
2. A list of options will appear under Settings once you click on it. From here, you need to select My Fire TV option.
3. Under My Fire TV window, click on Developer Options.
4. From here, you need to click on App from Unknown Sources.
5. A confirmation pop-up will appear, select Turn On button.
That’s it! Now, you can download apps from unknown sources on FireStick including OneBox HD.
How to Download and Install OneBox HD on FireStick
As you are ready to sideload apps on FireStick, do you need help with installing OneBox HD? We will provide you with step-by-step processes which help to install OneBox HD on the FireStick.
We have mentioned above that there are two methods to achieve that. Let’s check them one by one.
Also Read: 14 Free Live Sports Streaming Sites
1. Install OneBox HD on FireStick Using Downloader
In this method, we will use the Downloader app to install OneBox HD on FireStick.
You can skip Step no.1 if you have Downloader already on your device. If not, please follow the procedure from Step no.1.
So, without wasting any time further, have a look at the stepwise guide to download the OneBox HD on FireStick using the Downloader.
1. Now, go to the homepage and click on Find option from the middle bar.
2. Under the Find option, select Search option.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar.
4. Select Downloader app card from the list of results.
5. Once it is opened, you need to click on Download icon on the bottom of the screen. Wait for sometime to install the app.
6. After sometime when the download is complete, you need to click on Open to launch the Downloader app on your device.
7. After you click on Open, app will ask you for the permissions, select Allow option to proceed further.
8. You need to click on OK on the next prompt.
9. This will open the Downloader Homepage, type the following URL into the search bar: Click on Go button after that.
10. It will take some time to download the app. Once it is downloaded, select the Install button.
11. Click on Done.
12. Now we don’t need OneBox HD APK on FireStick any more, so it is advisable to click on Delete button to save storage space that is already limited in the device.
13. A confirmation pop-up will appear, select Delete button once again.
And that’s how you can download and install OneBox HD on FireStick using the Downloader app.
There’s an alternative method that you can use to install the OneBoxHD app on FireStick. Have a look at the next section.
2. Install OneBox HD on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
If the first step doesn’t work for you, you can try this alternative method, visa ES File Explorer.
However, you need to pay a decent amount of $9.99/month to use this alternative application.
If you already have this app, we suggest you follow the steps below on how to install OneBox HD on FireStick using ES File Explorer.
Assuming you have the ES File Explorer app already installed on FireStick, you can follow the procedure below.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can download ES File Explorer just the same way you downloaded the Downloader app on the above method.
1. First, you need to open FireStick homepage. Click on Find option from the middle bar and then select Search.
2. Type ES File Explorer in the search bar and click on it from the list of results.
3. From the homepage of ES File Explorer app, click on Tools option from the left pane. A drop-down menu will appear, select Download Manager from here.
4. On the right pane, click on + New icon from the bottom menu.
5. When you click on +New, you get the pop-up message on your screen. In the message, you need to enter the “Name” and “Path” of the OneBox HD to download it.
6. Type the URL in Path section and write OneBox HD in place of the Name section.
7. Once you do that, click on Download Now. The file will be downloaded in a few seconds.
8. Next, click on Open File option.
9. A pop-up window will appear, you need to select Install button.
10. In next screen, you need to click on Install button once again to start the installation of OneBox HD.
11. The installation will be finished in sometime. You need to click on Done to delete the APK file from the device.
12. To launch the app, you can select the Open button on the above step.
These are all the steps to install OneBox HD on FireStick using the ES File Explorer app.
How to Use OneBox HD on FireStick
Now that you have installed OneBox HD on FireStick. It’s time to see how to use OneBox HD on FireStick. To be honest, there’s not so much in this section. The app interface is great and self-explanatory.
However, have a look at some of the steps to launch and use OneBox HD on FireStick for the first time.
1. Go to Homepage and click on Apps icon just before Settings icon on the middle bar.
2. Once you click on the icon, two options will appear below it. Select My Apps option.
3. On this page, you will see all the apps that are recently used. You need to click on Apps Library and find OneBox HD to launch the app.
4. You might be asked to update the app. Download the update and click on Install.
5. Select Open button once the installation and download is complete.
6. Click on OK to delete the old version of OneBox HD.
7. Once the app is launched, you can select the Search option on the top right-hand corner to find your favorite TV series and movies.
While clicking on the Genres button will help you to filter the content as per your choice.
Happy Streaming Using OneBox HD
OneBox HD is the best application to watch your favorite movies for free. Now, you have different ways to install OneBox HD on FireStick easily.
By installing it on FireStick TV, you can stream the latest released movies, TV shows, and other popular content for free; however, if you are using the ES Explorer, it may cost you $9.99 per month.
So, if you don’t want to pay for the subscription, you can go with the first alternative that will help you download and install OneBox HD on FireStick using Downloader.
If you have any confusion on how to install OneBox HD on FireStick, do let us know in the comment section below.
We will help you to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Till then, happy streaming using OneBox HD on FireStick.
Is it best for streaming HD content for free?
Yes, OneBox HD lets you stream high-resolution content for free when you install it on FireStick.
Can we install OneBox on other devices like Smart TVs?
Yes, the OneBox is a great streaming app that you can install on any of your devices like Smart Tvs, Mi box, Android TV box, Android mobile, and many more.
Are all the movies on OneBox downloadable?
Yes, you can download the movies from OneBox very easily. Moreover, you can save the content anywhere or on any of the servers you like.
However, we strongly suggest you use VPN for OneBox HD to stream content. Check the list of best VPN services for FireStick.
You can also check out one more app that you can use to watch free movies and TV series on FireStick which is called CinemaHD.