Want to watch NFL games on FireStick? There are various ways that can let you watch NFL on FireStick. We have shared them all. Keep on reading and start watching your favorite game on the big screen.
Are you a football fan? In that case, NFL might be the top-most thing on your watchlist. Do you love watching NFL games? If you are wondering if you can see NFL games on FireStick, the answer is a resounding yes.
There are different methods you can follow to watch NFL games live on FireStick. Now, you don’t have to watch the recorded version or highlights. Enjoying the live games on your FireStick is easy and hassle-free.
There’s one app Live Net TV that helps you watch satellite channels for free. You can check that out too.
We have written an article featuring the full guide on how to install and use Live Net TV on FireStick.
However, there are free and premium methods to watch NFL games live on FireStick. We have included all those methods so that you can choose according to your requirements.
How to Watch NFL Games on FireStick
There are four distinct ways you can watch NFL games live on your FireStick. Two of these methods are premium and the other two are free.
You can choose as per your needs. Have a look!
1. Using the NFL Network (Premium Method)
NFL Network is the official television network that displays NFL matches. The National Football League owns the paid network and belongs to NFL media.
You can use the NFL network to watch NFL games live on your Firestick. But, for that, you need to have a valid subscription to a US TV cable provider.
The NFL Network app is present in the Amazon app store. From there, you can download it on your FireStick. Installing it on your device will allow you to stream live matches with ease.
Also Read: 14 Live Sports Streaming Sites
These are the steps that you need to download and install the NFL Network app on FireStick to watch NFL games live.
1. Go to the home screen of the Firestick device. Click on the Find button.
2. From the drop-down, select the Search option.
3. Type NFL and press Enter. Click on NFL once you see it in search results.
4. On the next screen, choose the NFL app icon.
5. Click on Get/Download button to proceed further. Wait for the app to be installed.
6. After that, click Open and start live game streaming.
This is the official method that you can use to watch NFL games live on FireStick using the app available on Amazon App Store.
For this method, there is no need to use VPN. But, if you reside outside the US, you will need a VPN.
2. Using Fubo TV (Premium Method)
One of the most popular paid apps that you can use to watch NFL games live on FireStick is Fubo TV. The app comes with 220+ live TV channels, depending on the region.
You will need to pay a subscription fee of $64.99 per month to watch live NFL games.
Apart from NFL, you can also use Fubo TV to gain access to major sports events. These include MLB, UFC, NBA, and many more. Besides, you also get access to the vast library that the app boasts of.
Amazon app store has Fubo TV that you can download on your FireStick with ease.
Here are the steps that you can adopt to download the Fubo TV app and watch NFL games live on FireStick. Have a look!
1. Open the home screen of Firestick. Click on Find and then on Search from the drop-down.
2. In the search bar, type Fubo TV and click on it from the search results.
3. Choose the fuboTV app icon from the results that appear.
4. On the next screen, click on Get/Download. Wait for the installation to complete.
5. Choose the Open option.
6. Wait for the launching of FuboTV. Log in to the FuboTV account.
7. If you don’t have an account, you need to pay the subscription and create a new one. That is the only way to watch live NFL games.
Note: Fubo TV is available for people residing in the US only. So, if you are in any other part of the world, you will need to use a good VPN.
Also Read: Watch IPTV Smarters Pro on FireStick
3. Using Amazon Silk Browser (Free Method)
You can use Amazon Silk Browser to watch NFL on the FireStick. Please note that this is a free method, and the usage of a good VPN is encouraged.
For safe streaming, it is vital to install and use an effective VPN.
Take a look at the steps you must follow to watch NFL games live on FireStick using Amazon Silk Browser.
1. Go to the home screen of the Fire TV. Press on Find and then Search.
2. In the search bar, type Amazon Silk Browser.
3. Click on the result that will appear on the screen.
4. Click on the Amazon Silk Browser app card on the next screen.
5. Click on Get/Download. Wait for some time to finish the installation.
6. Now, click on the Open button at the bottom of the screen.
7. You will see bing.com on the top-left part of the screen.
Click on it and then enter any one of the following:
8. After that, press Go. Wait for the website to open.
9. Scroll down the site and choose the NFL match. It can be on the left or right side of the screen.
10. Click on it, and the NFL streaming screen will open.
And that’s how you can use Amazon Silk Browser to watch NFL games live on FireStick without paying any subscription fees.
4. Using Lepto Sports (Free Method)
Another way you can watch NFL games live on FireStick for free is to use Lepto Sports. Please ensure to use a VPN before opting for this method.
If you are wondering how to do that, check out the steps outlined below.
1. Go to FireStick Home. Click on the Settings icon that you will find on the extreme right of the middle bar.
2. Choose My Fire TV from the drop-down.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. A confirmation pop-up will appear. Select Turn On from that. This will allow you to download apps from third-party sites that are not available on Amazon App Store like Lepto Sports.
6. Go back to the home page. Choose Find and then click on Search from the drop-down.
7. In the search bar, type Downloader and select it from the results.
8. Choose the Downloader app icon.
9. Press Get/download and wait for some time so that installation will take place.
10. Click on Open once the installation is complete.
11. Here, you will get a pop-up message – Allow Downloader to Access photos, media, and files on your device? Click on Allow.
12. Another pop-up will appear, select OK. This will direct you to the Home tab.
13. In the enter URL tab, type bit.ly/lepto-apk and click on Go.
14. Wait for the downloading to be done and then select Install.
15. Choose Open to run Lepto Firestick.
16. On the home screen, you will see the NFL match. Click on it and start streaming.
This is how you can use the Lepto Sports app to watch NFL games live on FireStick for free. Do remember that using this method will require you to install VPN.
Also Read: How To Install Fox Sports on FireStick
Other Ways to Watch NFL on Firestick
Apart from these methods, there are various other ways to stream live NFL games on FireStick. Numerous paid platforms offer NFL streaming services on Firestick.
Take a look and select the one you already are a subscriber to or want to have.
1. Sling TV
If you have a limited budget but cannot let the love of the NFL go, there is an option just for you. Choose Sling TV – the most affordable premium service to watch live NFL games.
For this, you need to opt for the Blue Package which is available at a mere $10 for the first month. However, you need to pay $35 the next month.
Keep in mind that only the Blue Package has the NFL network. Make sure to choose that and start watching the games wherever you want. You can stream the live matches on mobile, FireStick, etc.
2. Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV is an excellent choice for watching live NFL games on FireStick. There are different subscription packages available for the users.
The best option is to choose the Ultimate Hulu Bundle. Here, you will get an extensive list of live TV channels.
The package is available at $64.99 per month. With this subscription, you can stream live NFL matches from the RedZone section present on Hulu.
3. YouTube TV
The last service on this list is YouTube TV. It is an excellent paid platform where you can stream live matches via the NFL Network.
You will have to pay $64.99 per month to get this package. With this subscription, you will get access to more than 85 live TV channels.
These are some of the services that have apps available on FireStick that you can use to watch NFL games live on FireStick.
Watch NFL Games on FireStick
Yes, it is possible to watch NFL games on free sports apps on Firestick. However, it is essential to note that since these apps are free and licensing is unclear, you need to use a VPN.
Here are some free sports apps you can use –
- VIPRow Sports
- Lepto App
- Ola TV
- Live Net TV
Watch NFL Games in UK on FireStick
Do you want to know how to watch NFL games live on FireStick in the UK? For that, you will need to opt for a premium service – Sky Go.
However, to use this app, you will need to subscribe to Sky TV cable.
Amazon app store has the Sky Go app from which you can download it with ease. From there, go to the Sky Sports channel and see the matches.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch the FireStick Home screen. Click on Find from the middle bar.
- Select Search from the drop-down.
- Type Sky Go and select it from the list of results.
- Click on the Sky Go app icon on the next screen.
- Select Get/Download from the bottom of the screen.
- After the installation is done, press Open.
- Go to the Sky Sports channel to watch the live NFL games
This is the easiest way to watch NFL games live on FireStick if you are a UK resident.
Watch NFL Games in Canada on FireStick
Are you an avid NFL fan, but you reside in Canada? In that case, you need to look out for premium services that allow NFL streaming in Canada.
One such example is DAZN. It is a paid platform which means that you will need to pay CAD 20 per month.
Take a look at the steps that will allow you to install DAZN on Firestick and stream live NFL games –
- Go to the Home Screen on FireStick. Click on Find and then Search.
- In the search bar, type DAZN. From the results, choose DAZN.
- Click on Get/Download to install the app. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on Open to launch the app.
- Go to the NFL RedZone channel to watch live games.
Watch NFL on FireStick
These are all the methods that you can use to watch NFL games live on FireStick. You can choose free methods if you are not looking to pay for heft subscription fees.
If you are a die-hard football fan, NFL is one of the most crucial sports events that you simply cannot miss. For that, you can opt for any of the methods mentioned above.
Follow this simple guide, and you can stream live NFL matches with ease. Just keep in mind that if you reside outside the US, using a VPN is recommended.
Happy Streaming and do not miss any NFL games from now on.
Is it possible to stream all NFL matches on your FireStick?
Yes, it is possible to watch all NFL matches on FireStick. That is because NFL collaborates with popular US channels and paid apps to stream the live games.
Streaming services that have these channels on them can display NFL games. That way, FireStick users can watch all the live NFL games.
Are NFL games available for free on FireStick?
You can watch NFL games for free on your FireStick, but there are some conditions. If you opt for the verified streaming services, you can get a free trial period. But, you will have to pay after some time.
However, there are some free apps and third-party services that come with NFL games. Keep in mind that there might be an issue with licensing, and to avoid that, you can use VPN. But, do so at your discretion.
Is the official NFL app present on FireStick?
Yes, you can find the official NFL app on FireStick. Just go to the search bar and type NFL network, and you will get the app.
From there, you will need to buy the game pass to stream the live NFL matches. The NFL app is available on FireStick, iOS, Android TV, and Android.
Is VPN mandatory for streaming NFL games?
If you reside within the US, you do not need VPN to stream NFL matches. However, if you reside outside the US, VPN is a must to bypass the geolocation restrictions.
Apart from this, the VPN also offers protection from hackers and ISP. Also, if you are using unverified sources, using VPN is recommended.
What are the popular channels that stream live NFL matches?
NFL partners with multiple US channels for the game streaming. These include CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, etc.
You can also go for the NFL network on Firestick to watch the live games. Use any of these channels to enjoy these live matches.