CyberFlix TV is definitely an amazon app for your FireStick to watch any movies, and shows. It is a similar app to Terrarium TV, which is not active anymore and the development for Terrarium has been stopped. Terrarium TV was an incredibly popular entertainment app. CyberFlix is having a moment right now- people are loving it and the ease of use that it provides!
CyberFlix offers a variety of streaming options, including a lot of new high-quality sources and places you can stream from. It has an interface very similar to the one found in Terrarium TV. There’s a lot of great content in the library, which includes all the shows, movies, and media that you may want to watch. What’s more amazing is that CyberFlix TV supports Real-Debrid integration. If you want to access more high-quality streams, you’ll need to integrate your Real-Debrid account by signing in by going to the app’s Settings.
To watch CyberFlix TV on a FireStick, follow these steps:
I will show you two very easy methods to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. You can follow whichever method appeals to you and the one you find easy. Both yield the same results. Here are the two methods:
- The Downloader app.
- The ES File Explorer app
Method 1: Using the Downloader app to Install CyberFlix TV APK
I absolutely love downloading apps from the FireStick Store using the Downloader app. It’s easy to use and you don’t need to do anything hacky. Install Downloader on your Fire TV device and get started with the following steps:
1. Go to the Find section and then click on Search on the FireStick home screen
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it by following the onscreen instructions
3. Now, you need to head back over to the home screen on your FireStick TV and then find and open Settings
4. From the set of the following items in Settings, click My Fire TV
5. Open Developer Options
6. Click Install Unknown Apps
7. Turning on this option for the Downloader app is also important so do it as you see in the screenshot.
Now that we’re done turning on that option, let’s get started with the installation process.
8. To download a file, go to the Downloader main screen, tap the URL field using your Remote, and type in the URL of the file you want.
9. When the following window pops up with the onscreen keyboard, enter www.www.ultraimg.com/cf
To continue, please click GO.
10. Wait for the Downloader app to connect to the server and download the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It won’t take long.
11. When the download is finished, the Downloader app will then go ahead and start the installation process.
12. Be patient, the CyberFlix TV app will be installed soon on FireStick. It is finished in a short amount of time.
13. When the App Installed confirmation is displayed on your FireStick screen, it means CyberFlix TV has been installed
14. Go ahead and click Done. We’ll be opening the Cyberflix TV application later.
15. You have now returned to the Downloader app. Select the Delete button on the following prompt and click it.
You are deleting the CyberFlix TV app from your FireStick. It’s no longer necessary to keep the downloaded APK. It is advisable to delete unnecessary files to conserve space on your Firestick.
16. Click Delete again when prompted
Great! You have now successfully installed the CyberFlix TV app on your Firestick with the help of the Downloader app.
Method 2: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Sideloading apps using ES File Explorer is not a free feature. You will have to subscribe using one of their in-app plans to be able to use this feature. If you want a free option, use the Downloader method.
ES File Explorer is a great file manager app, not just for FireStick devices but for any Android-based device out there. It also comes with a side-loader function. You can get the ES File Explorer app from the Amazon App Store.
- To access the search function on the FireStick home screen, select the lens icon from the top-left corner.
- In this search box, type “ES File Explorer.”
- Look for “ES File Explorer” in the search results.
- Install the app by following the onscreen instructions.
If you want to install CyberFlix TV using ES File Explorer, here are the steps you need to take.
1. Launch ES File Explorer
2. On the right side of the screen, you will find a number of icons. Scroll down and click Downloader
3. On the following screen, click +New on the bottom
4. A box will pop up with dialogue. Enter the URL http://bit.ly/cybflix in the Path field. Enter any name you want in the Name field. I will name it cyber flix.
Click Download Now and ES File Explorer will start downloading the APK file.
5. Be patient while ES File Explorer is downloading the CyberFlix TV APK.
6. Click Open file when you see the following screen.
7. Click Install on the following screen.
8. Click INSTALL and Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick
10. When CyberFlix TV on FireStick is installed, App installed notification is displayed. Click Done to go back to the ES File Explorer app
CyberFix TV has been successfully installed on your FireStick. If you wish to delete the APK (recommended), follow these steps:
- Expand the option Local on the left menu
- Select the second Home option
- Go to the Downloads folder in the main window of the ES File Explorer.
- Select the CyberFlix TV APK and long-press the Select key on your FireStick remote
- Click the Trash icon on the bottom to delete the APK
Make sure you have MX Player installed - this is very important!
Install MX Player
CyberFlix TV has discontinued its built-in video player, ExoPlayer. You need a third-party application to watch videos from CyberFlix TV. I recommend MX Player as it works best with CyberFlix TV.
To install MX Player on your device, you’ll need to use the Downloader app.
- Open Downloader
- Enter the URL in the text field on the right.
- Enter the following URL: www.ultraimg.com/mx
- Click GO
- To complete the download, please follow the on-screen instructions.
If you’re using ES File Explorer, here’s how to download MX Player:
- Open ES File Explorer
- Navigate to the Downloader folder by clicking the Downloader icon on the right.
- Click on the “+New” button at the bottom.
- Enter www.ultraimg.com/mx in the Path field
- Enter any name for the MX Player APK in the Name field.
- Click Download now
- Click Open file
- Click Install
- Click the Install button again.
This was a simple tutorial with two methods that you can use to install CyberFlix TV on your FireStick.