Angelina Jolie Bio
of the famous movie actress. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of Angelina Jolie.
Angelina Jolie was born as “Angelina Jolie Voight”.
Angelina Jolie Birthday – 4th of June (born 1975)
Star sign – Gemini
Angelina Jolie is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood, commanding up to $20 million USD to star in a film. She was grew up in Los Angeles and was aware of the movie business from an early age, with her father Jon Voight being a well known actor. Jolie started as a model, appeared in music videos, and eventually went on to movie acting.
Angelina Jolie Facts
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a child together.
- After the movie “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” in 2005, Angelina Jolie has been dating Brad Pitt, with whom she costarred with.
- Angelina Jolie is a passionate humanitarian activist, supporting poverty and human rights in developing countries.
- She was married to the actor Billy Bob Thornton from 2000 through to 2003.
- Jolie has previously stated that she is bisexual and liked the model/actress Jenny Shimizu.
- She is close to her filmmaker brother James Haven Voight and is sometimes seen at film openings and award nights with him.
- Angelina has several prominent tattoos, including a very large tiger on her back.
- Her uncle Chip Taylor is a singer/songwriter and has written songs like “Wild Thing” and “Angel of the Morning”.
- Jolie studied at the prestigious Lee Strasberg Theater Institute.
Angelina Jolie Quotes
- I’m happy being myself, which I’ve never been before. I always hid in other people or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn’t have those things in mine.
- I don’t read the gossip. But it is never nice to be caught up in a whirlwind of a bunch of stuff and the world feeling they have an opinion about your life and your family.
- Therapy? I don’t need that. The roles that I choose are my therapy.
- I make it a point not to buy certain magazines, not because I am against tabloids or things like that, but I want to fill my mind with valid issues in the world. I’d like there to be less refugees. I’d like all girls to go to school. That’s what we need to be thinking about, and working on making our own families good and strong and our own kids happy. Not to cloud our minds with things that don’t matter.
- People will say what they want to say, and it’s okay. And my life will go on, and I need to focus on my life. So, do I need to defend that I’m a decent woman? I sure hope I don’t. I know I am.