ShareX - Desktop Screenshot Capture Tool & Uploader
ShareX is an open source program that lets you take screenshots of any selected area with a single key, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or instantly upload them to UltraIMG. ShareX can capture screenshots with different shapes: rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse, triangle, diamond, polygon and also freehand. It is able to capture screenshots with transparency and shadow. The program also supports clipboard upload and drag-and-drop.
Download ShareX from HERE
Download UltraIMG settings HERE (Right-Click > Save As)
How To Setup ShareX To Work With UltraIMG
1. Download ShareX and install to your computer
2. Download our setup file - This will save you some hassle (see link above)
3. Open ShareX, and go to Destination Settings
4. Navigate to the bottom of the list until you find Custom Uploader
5. Click on 'Import', and select 'From File' - Select our setup file that should have downloaded earlier
6. Configure how you want UltraIMG to display your links on your clipboard (API Response) - This is set as 'Redirect' by default
- json Display all the image uploaded information in JSON format. [default]
- txt Returns the image direct URL in text/plain format.
- redirect Redirects to the image viewer URL.
7. Set your destination to Custom Uploader
8. Finally set up your hotkeys, and start capturing!!Note: Your screenshots will NOT be saved to your user accounts - This feature will most likely come in API Version 2