Brad Pit Biography
of the famous movie actor. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt was born as “William Bradley Pitt”.
Brad Pitt Birthday – 18th of December (born 1963)
Star sign – Sagittarius
Brad Pitt is one of the most famous movie actors in the world. He has starred in many hit movies including Fight Club, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and Troy. Pitt is often talked about in the gossip magazines and celebrity talk shows. His personal relationships have filled many gossip columns as he has been married to the Friends TV series star Jennifer Aniston (now divorced) and has dated the famous sexy movie actress Angelina Jolie.
Brad Pitt Facts
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a child together.
- After the movie “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” in 2005, Brad Pitt has been dating Angelina Jolie, with whom he co-starred with.
- Brad Pitt was married to the Friends TV series star Jennifer Aniston from the 29th of July 2000 through to the 2nd of October 2005.
- He was voted the “Sexiest Man Alive” by People Magazine in 1994.
- Pitt is a vegetarian.
Brad Pitt Quotes:
- I’d like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.
- I am on my own little quest. You get a handful of scripts each year, and you find one that’s interesting to you and you want to investigate. And I’ve just got to keep on following that. And wherever that takes us, it takes us.
- You shouldn’t speak until you know what you are talking about. That’s why I get uncomfortable with interviews. Reporters ask me what I feel China should do about Tibet. Who cares what I think China should do? They hand me a script. I’m a grown man who puts on makeup.
- Let us be the ones who say we do not accept that a child dies every three seconds simply because he does not have the drugs you and I have. Let us be the ones to say we are not satisfied that your place of birth determines your right to life. Let us be outraged, let us be loud, let us be bold.
- Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.
Angelina Jolie Bio
of the famous movie actress. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of Angelina Jolie.
Angelina Jolie was born as “Angelina Jolie Voight”.
Angelina Jolie Birthday – 4th of June (born 1975)
Star sign – Gemini
Angelina Jolie is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood, commanding up to $20 million USD to star in a film. She was grew up in Los Angeles and was aware of the movie business from an early age, with her father Jon Voight being a well known actor. Jolie started as a model, appeared in music videos, and eventually went on to movie acting.
Angelina Jolie Facts
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a child together.
- After the movie “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” in 2005, Angelina Jolie has been dating Brad Pitt, with whom she costarred with.
- Angelina Jolie is a passionate humanitarian activist, supporting poverty and human rights in developing countries.
- She was married to the actor Billy Bob Thornton from 2000 through to 2003.
- Jolie has previously stated that she is bisexual and liked the model/actress Jenny Shimizu.
- She is close to her filmmaker brother James Haven Voight and is sometimes seen at film openings and award nights with him.
- Angelina has several prominent tattoos, including a very large tiger on her back.
- Her uncle Chip Taylor is a singer/songwriter and has written songs like “Wild Thing” and “Angel of the Morning”.
- Jolie studied at the prestigious Lee Strasberg Theater Institute.
Angelina Jolie Quotes
- I’m happy being myself, which I’ve never been before. I always hid in other people or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn’t have those things in mine.
- I don’t read the gossip. But it is never nice to be caught up in a whirlwind of a bunch of stuff and the world feeling they have an opinion about your life and your family.
- Therapy? I don’t need that. The roles that I choose are my therapy.
- I make it a point not to buy certain magazines, not because I am against tabloids or things like that, but I want to fill my mind with valid issues in the world. I’d like there to be less refugees. I’d like all girls to go to school. That’s what we need to be thinking about, and working on making our own families good and strong and our own kids happy. Not to cloud our minds with things that don’t matter.
- People will say what they want to say, and it’s okay. And my life will go on, and I need to focus on my life. So, do I need to defend that I’m a decent woman? I sure hope I don’t. I know I am.
Aishwarya Rai Biography
Aishwarya Rai Biography is an online resource for finding information on the famous Bollywood movie actress and model. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of Aishwarya Rai.
Aishwarya Rai Birthday – 1st of November (born 1973)
Zodiac sign – Scorpio
Aishwarya Rai is a famous Bollywood actress and fashion model. She is most famous for roles in the many Bollywood movies that she has starred in, but she also had a career as a fashion model before being an actress. In 1994 the Indian beauty won the Miss World beauty contest.
Aishwarya Rai Facts
- Rai has been in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, and Telugu language films.
- The Bollywood actress has a worldwide reputation. Usually Bollywood film stars have fame in Asian countries only, but Rai achieved fame from Hollywood, to Sydney, to London, and everywhere inbetween.
- Aishwara Rai won a number of awards for her part in the 2002 movie “Devdas”. Including the “IIFA Award Best Actress”, “Filmfare Award Best Actress”, and “Star Screen Award Best Actress”.
- Her acting debut was in the film called “Iruvar” in 1997.
- Rai won the Miss World beauty pageant in 1994.
- Aishwarya Rai first started modeling while she was still studying. She was attending the Ruparel College, Matunga, Mumbai and planned to become an architect.
- Ash has an older brother called Aditya Rai.
- Rai’s father was a marine engineer (Krishnaraj Rai) and her mother was a writer (Vrinda Rai).
- The Bollywood actress was born in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Aishwarya Rai Quotes
- Right now, I’m following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass.
- I’m not a tease. I don’t go around fluttering my eyelashes and wrapping men around my little finger.
- My first priority now is work. I have achieved a bit of what I wanted to do, as an actress. Now it’s my time to grow as an artist and do good quality work.
- I believe that as an actress all my fears and phobias exist till I sign on the dotted line for a film.
- If 100 people tommorow say that the sky is fuschia pink and theorise about it in the papers, someone’s actually going to believe that the sky is pink.
- I’ve never wanted to be the flavour of the month. I’d rather be known as a sincere professional. It’s never been important for me to be newsmaker or a dial-a quote wonder. That’s not my deal at all.
- I’m a student. I want to do better, and I want directors who can find the actress in me and be my teachers.
- Indian cinema has been delivering a certain aesthetic to its audience very successfully for years and I can say without any shame that I love song and dance. I’d hate to see that disappear and as an artist I am happiest to put my all into an art form, as you do with song and dance.
- Okay, let’s take statistics. How many interviews have I given you in the last six years? Just five or six? Doesn’t that say something? I hate to sound immodest, but this dates back to my personality since the age of 13. I’ve always got attention, which at times has been quite unwarranted.
- I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise