Love watching free content on FireStick? There are a few apps and one of them is Redbox TV. Learn how to install Redbox TV on FireStick in this article and watch unlimited free content.
Do you want to watch your favorite TV shows, movies, and on-demand videos without paying a penny? Redbox TV is the best streaming app on various multi-media devices, including FireStick. It delivers a lag-free experience, and the video quality is unmatchable.
So, if you don’t know how to install Redbox Tv on FireStick, this guide is for you. Here, we’ll explain a step-by-step guide to the installation of Redbox TV, its features, and how you can use it on FireStick. But before that, it is very important to know what actually is Redbox TV so that you will have knowledge about the subject. Do not worry, we have covered it for you. Do check!
What is Redbox TV?
Redbox TV is a free Live TV channel streaming app for Android devices. However, FireStick models, including FireStick light, Fire TV Cube, FireStick 2nd Gen, FireStick 3rd Gen, and FireStick 4K, can all quickly install the RedBox TV APK.
You may use this software to view your preferred live TV programs from around the globe for nothing. When it comes to American channels, you may discover practically all of the most well-known ones, like HBO Max, Hallmark, CNN, Fox News, etc.
Redbox TV Features
Redbox TV is an interesting app so as its features. Some of the features are really awesome that will make you think to ditch all other apps to watch free content and use this one only. Check out all the interesting Redbox TV features and choose whether the app is for you or not.
1. In addition to many other nations, you may watch Live TV stations from the USA, Canada, UK, India, Australia, and many more.
2. The information is well divided into themes like Kids, Sports, and Science, and each nation has unique tabs. It makes it simple to find the channel you’re looking for. Categories are organized by genre in addition to the area. One such app is So Player as well that you can install on FireStick as well.
3. It offers more than 1000 TV stations. If sports is your only interest, you can check our list of the best free sports streaming websites.
4. This program is small and lightweight, which enables seamless operation on FireStick.
5. Your previously favorite stuff is easily accessible through the Favorites area.
6. Supports various third-party video players, including WebVideoCast, MX Player, BubbleUPnPCast, 321 Player, Android Player, XYZ Player, LocalCast Player, and VLC Player.
7. The data encryption feature enables you to password-protect this software. It is simple to use and responsive in the app.
8. After using it for the first time, you will become accustomed to its simple, user-friendly interface.
All these features make Redbox TV one of the interesting app on FireStick. If you too want to install Redbox TV on FireStictk, check out the next section.
How to Install Redbox on FireStick?
We frequently utilize the Downloader app anytime we sideload and install third-party software on a FireStick device. But did you know that you can also sideload software onto a FireStick using ES File Explorer?
The bulk of FireStick users, I assume, are unaware that ES File can sideload software onto FireStick in addition to serving as a file explorer. We will be explaining both ways one by one.
So, let’s start with the first method.
Method 1: Using Downloader
To utilize this approach, we must first install the Downloader program on our FireStick. Please see the instructions below to learn how to accomplish this. Next, we’ll teach her how to use the Downloader application to download the Redbox TV APK.
1. Go to the home screen of FireStick and click on Find. A menu will appear, click on the Find option under it.
2. In the search box, type Downloader and select the right option from the list of results.
3. Once you click on it, you will see the list of apps. Click on the Downloader app to proceed.
4. Click on Get/Download button to begin the installation process.
5. Once installation is done, click on Open to launch the program. Now, move to download the Redbox application using Downloader.
6. Whenever it asks, select Allow, giving the necessary rights. You can modify the permission by navigating to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications >Downloader > Permissions.
7. You will see the Downloader home screen. Now you have to type the following URL into the box: https://bit.ly/3zf86L0. After doing so, click the Go button.
8. The downloading program will now establish a connection with the server and verify if the URL you entered is accurate or not. The download will begin if the URL that you supplied is accurate. Since the APK is just 11.4 MB in size, downloading it won’t take more than a few seconds.
9. When your apk file is downloaded/installed, click to open it. Once your application of Redbox is installed, click on the Done option.
10. Once the RedBox TV APK has been installed, the APK file may be deleted because it serves no use and merely takes up space. Therefore, removing the APK from FireStick makes sense and will free up storage space on FireStick as well.
11. When it asks for confirmation, you simply have to click the Delete option, and apk file will be deleted.
And that is how you can install Redbox TV on FireStick using the Downloader app. Next, in our article, we will be using the ES File Explorer app.
Method 2: Using ES File Explorer
Use this method only if the Downloader app is not working properly or you already have the app installed on your FireStick. So, let’s find out how to use the ES File Explorer app to install Redbox TV on FireStick.
1. Visit FireStick’s home screen. Go to the search bar, type ES File Explorer and click the Ok button on your FireStick remote.
3. The application information will pop up on the TV screen. Click the Get/Download icon to download the app.
5. When downloading is finished, the installation will be done itself. Now, click to open this ES File Explorer application on FireStick.
6. On the home screen, you get different options. On the right-hand sidebar, click on the Downloader option.
8. When you click on it, you’ll be directed to another screen where you have to click New or +, located at the screen bottom.
9. A download box will be opened on your screen, asking about the Path and Name of the application you wish to download.
10. In the patch column, type the following URL, and in the name section, type Redbox TV . After that, click the Download Now option. Now, a connection to the server will be made.
11. A download box will appear in front of your screen. You must select Open Folder once the software has been downloaded.
12. Click the Install button to continue. The RedBox installation page will now be shown.
13. Just press the Install button. Click the Done button once the installation process is complete.
The APK needs to be manually deleted; therefore, click on Local on the left sidebar to accomplish so. Select the second choice. Open the Downloader folder >> Featured Redbox TV APK links> Select with your Firestick remote’s select button. Select Delete from the menu.
And that’s how you can install Redbox TV on FireStick using the ES Explorer app. Now, let’s move to the next section where you will learn how to use Redbox TV on FireStick.
How to Use Redbox on FireStick?
Although the software is relatively simple, a new user who has never used an app like this before could encounter some difficulties. Let’s explain how RedBox TV on FireStick may be used to get free live TV channels. But, do not forget to use one of the best VPN services to hide your IP address.
To make Redbox TV easier to access with just one click, you should move it to the home screen of Firestick. Press the applications button on your Fire TV remote to relocate it, or navigate to the Apps & Games area.
You may now choose the downloaded Redbox TV app by selecting it and then pressing the options icon on the Fire TV remote. Scroll a bit farther down to find it.
You may now quickly move the app with your FireStick remote after clicking the Move button. Launch Redbox TV on your FireStick after moving the app to the home screen.
It might ask you to allow specific permissions when you initially run it, so click the Allow option.
If an update message appears, click the Update Now button since you can’t use the app if it isn’t updated. You will then get at Redbox TV’s primary home screen after that.
You’ll notice many options up above. Clicking the USA button will display a list of all the live TV stations available in the USA. Any station you want to view will prompt you to choose the media player you wish to use with RedBox TV when you click it.
You can see the media player selection in Cyberflix as well.
The search symbol is placed in the upper right corner, and clicking it will allow you to look for a certain channel. Additionally, if you want to disable adverts, choose the Hamburger choice in the top left corner before selecting Ads. Do you want to block ads on FireStick, click on the link to know more.
How to Update Redbox on FireStick?
Updating the sideloaded programs on your FireStick is not a simple process. Any app you obtain from the Amazon App Store is automatically updated; however, apps you download from other sources need to be updated periodically.
Redbox TV’s ability to instantly notify users whenever a new update is ready is yet another excellent feature. Therefore, all you need to do is click the Update Now option. However, occasionally the app doesn’t get upgraded even after you click Update Now. In such a case, you must do the actions listed below.
1. First, highlight Redbox TV in the Apps & Games area. Your Fire TV remote’s menu button should be pressed, then click Uninstall.
2. Get the most recent download link from this article’s top section after removing the APK.
5. Open Downloader or ES File Explorer once more, and then repeat the process I described above to sideload the APK.
You are done with updating now. And this is how easy to upgrade Redbox TV on FireStick.
Redbox TV on FireStick!
Redbox TV is one of the greatest solutions available to watch live TV on a FireStick or Fire TV and will greatly improve your streaming experience.
Redbox TV is one of the excellent FireStick apps to include in your toolbox, thanks to a user-friendly UI and a sizable channel library. The actual appeal of this app is that it allows you to view premium TV channels. Install Redbox TV on FireStick now for endless pleasure.
What do you think? Would you install Redbox TV on FireStick? Let us know in the comments section below.
What is RedBox TV APK?
It is third-party app that allows customers access to live TV stations worldwide.
Can I install Redbox TV APK on other devices?
Redbox TV is easily compatible with FireStick, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, Android Mobiles, Nvidia Shield, and more.
Is Redbox TV Legal?
It might not be allowed in your country to stream content that is protected by copyright. Always be sure you stream freely accessible stuff.
Can I download movies with Redbox TV APK?
With Redbox TV APK, you cannot download movies because this option is not offered.
Do I need to purchase any subscriptions?
No, both downloading and using Redbox TV are free. You don’t have to spend a cent to watch your favorite live TV channels on FireStick.
Is Redbox TV available for free to download?
Yes, Redbox TV is available for free download and installation on FireStick. The installation of this program on FireStick is free of charge.
What are some alternatives to Redbox TV?
Why is Redbox TV not working?
You can either rent it or buy it.