Do you fancy watching live TV on FireStick? However, premium plans of popular live TV apps make a dent in your pocket? Install Live Net TV on FireStick to get rid of the problem. This article will help you install and Watch Live Net TV on FireStick which will help you watch live TV on your FireStick.
If you want to watch premium channels on your cable TV, you’ll have to fork out a lot of money. However, you may view satellite channels for free with Live Net TV.
Dozens of live TV stations from across the world and in a variety of languages may be seen on your FireStick with this application. The remote control works flawlessly with this app. All of your favorite channels are readily available, making it easy to get about.
With Live Net TV, you can watch cable TV without spending a dime. There are a plethora of options. Sports, news, entertainment, movies, and TV series are all available here. Regardless of what you enjoy, you’ll find it here.
Additionally, the app has just launched a VOD (video on demand) area with a limited selection of free movies and television episodes.
Live Net TV can be installed on the FireStick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube. Continue reading the article that will help you install Live Net TV on FireStick with ease.
Also Read: How to Watch IPTV Smarters Pro on FireStick
What is Live Net TV
Live Net TV delivers 800+ Live TV channels, which are separated into sports, entertainment, news, movies, documentaries, cookery, kids, music, and religion and then sorted country-by-country.
The VOD area has a large number of movies. Movies from India, Hollywood, Pakistan, and Punjabi, as well as animated films, may be found in the VOD area.
Also Read: Best FREE Anime Streaming Sites
In the app’s live sports event area, different sporting events are listed up to a week in advance according to your local time zone so that users may follow their preferred sporting event while on the go in real-time.
Chromecast is also supported, allowing the user to stream video from the app to a larger screen.
To install Live Net TV on FireStick, we need to make a few adjustments to the settings first.
This is the most important modification since Amazon keeps this setting disabled by default for security reasons.
This option will not cause any harm to your FireStick if you choose to enable it. Live Net TV cannot be installed on a firestick until this option is enabled. As a result, you must activate it.
For those who don’t know how, here are the instructions that will help you to sideload apps on FireStick that are not available officially.
1. To begin, go to FireStick home page.
2. Click on the Settings icon on the middle bar of the screen.
3. Select the My Fire TV option from the drop-down menu.
4. This is where you’ll want to go to the Developer Options settings page.
5. Turn on Apps from Unknown sources option.
6. After that, you’ll get a warning box; just click Ok to disregard it.
That’s it, now your FireStick is ready to install third-party apps that are not available on Amazon App Store including Live Net TV.
Let’s take a look at how to install Live Net TV on a FiresStick gadget now that we’re done with the setup.
Also Read: 12 Best CouchTuner Alternatives
How to Install Live Net TV on FireStick
There is a slew of websites offering Live NetTV’s.apk for download, but for the time being, we advise going straight to the source. We will come to that part as well later on in the article. Keep on reading!
For now, follow the steps below on how to install Live Net TV on FireStick easily without scratching your head.
Before going through the steps, we should tell you that we will be covering two ways to install Live Net TV on FireStick. Check the first one:
1. Install Live Net TV using Downloader App
First, we need to download the Downloader app to install APK files on FireStick. Have a look at how to do so!
1. Open to FireStick home page.
2. Click on Find Option on the middle bar.
3. From the drop-down, you need to select Search option.
4. Type Downloader in the search bar and click on it from the search results.
5. Select Downloader app card from the next page.
6. Click on Download/Get button from the bottom of the page to download the app. Downloading will take some time.
7. Once the download is complete, you need to choose Open button at the bottom of the page.
8. Click on Allow for app permissions.
9. A Quick Start Guide prompt will be open, choose OK to proceed.
10. By default, you will see the home page as shown in the image below.
11. Type the URL into the URL bar: livenettv.bz and click on Go button.
12. A new page will open, select Download for Amazon FireTV button to download the app.
13. Wait for the download to finish. Click on Install button after that.
14. Click on Done button once the installation is finished.
15. Go back to Downloader app, choose Delete button as we don’t need APK file in the future.
16. A confirmation pop-up will appear, click on Delete once again for the changes to take effect.
This is how you install Live Net TV on FireStick using the Downloader app.
Next in our article is learning how to install Live Net TV on FireStick using ES File Explorer.
2. Install Live Net TV using ES File Explorer
We’ll now download the ES File Explorer software so that we may sideload more programs later on. However, ES File Explorer is a paid app so you can skip it if you don’t want to pay the amount.
Related: How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick
For now, follow the steps below on how to install Live Net TV on FireStick using the ES File Explorer app:
1. Go to the home screen of your FireStick.
2. To find ES File Explorer app, go to the Find option and then Search from
3. Type ES File Explorer in the search bar and click on it once you see the result.
4. Select ES File Explorer app card. Open it and start the download by clicking the Get/Download button on the bottom of the screen.
5. The programme will begin installing as soon as it has been downloaded.
Also Read: How to Install and Use CBS on FireStick
The ES File Explorer has now been set up on your FireStick device. Let’s see how to use it to install Live Net TV on FireStick.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick first.
2. You’ll see a variety of options on the home screen, but you’ll need to select the Downloader button.
3. Go to the next screen and click on ‘New’ or ‘+’ at the bottom.
4. Enter the Path and Name of the programme you want to download in a new download box that will appear.
5. For example: livenettv.bz as path, and in the name part, you may use whatever you like.
6. Click Download Now when you’ve finished entering all of your information.
7. In front of your screen, you’ll notice a download box. When the app asks whether you want to open a folder after downloading, all you have to do is click Open Folder.
8. Now, select the Install button. It’ll now take you to Live Net TV download page.
9. All you have to do is click on Install button. Then, choose Done button.
This is how you can install Live Net TV on FireStick. Having successfully installed Live Net TV, you may now enjoy it.
Let’s see whether we can remove Live NetTV’s APK now:
- On the left sidebar, select Local
- Click on the second option
- Open Downloader folder
- Highlight Live Net TV APK
- Press select button on firestick Remote
- Click on Delete option.
Related: How to Watch Cinema HD on FireStick
How to Use Live Net TV on FireStick
Once we’ve got the Live Net TV installed on FireStick, let’s begin the process of using it.
To access the Apps & Games menu, either use the Fire TV remote’s Apps button or manually navigate to the Apps area.
When you go to the Apps & Games area, you’ll notice the Live Net icon. To relocate it, simply select it and then hit the settings button on your remote control’s right-hand side.
From here, you can move the icon to wherever you choose.
Live Net TV will appear on your FireStick home screen, and you may now open the app.
In order to utilize Live Net TV on a FireStick without having to read its terms and conditions, just click on Continue button.
Once again, you’ll be asked to enable access. Click on Allow button.
You will see the homepage, however if you receive an update message, you must first click the Update Now button before you can use the Live Net Tv application.
The app’s primary home screen will appear as seen below. There are several tabs at the top of the page. Any tab that picks your attention can be selected by clicking on it.
This page will show you all the channels from across the world, so if you’re bored and don’t know what to watch, you may check it out.
If you want to view channels from other nations, you may select the Australia tab and the stations from Australia will be displayed.
When you click on a channel, you’ll be prompted to select your preferred video player. The video stream will begin as soon as you’ve selected a video player.
You can request a channel as well. It is an interesting feature. Go to the hamburger menu and select Request a channel from the drop-down.
Do not forget to use VPN services for FireStick before accessing Live Net TV on FireStick.
How to Subscribe to Channels in Live Net TV
Adding channels to a Favorites list is also an option on Live Net TV. How to add Favorites in the app is shown in the steps below.
1. To add a station to your Favorites on Live Net TV, hover your cursor over the channel you wish to add.
2. Select Add to Favorites by holding down the OK button on your remote control.
3. A notification should pop up reading “Channel installed successfully.”
4. Once you’ve returned to the Live Net TV main page, you may view your Favorites.
5. Click the Heart Icon in the menu on the left when you’ve finished scrolling.
6. Hold down the OK button above the channel you want to remove from your Favorites, then select Remove from Favorites.
It’s done! On Live Net TV, you may now add and remove stations from your Favorites list using the above steps.
How to Update Live Net TV on FireStick
If you’re wondering how to keep Live Net TV on your Firestick up to date, I can assure you that there’s nothing you need to do.
Notifications for new updates will be shown automatically by the app, although in rare circumstances this may not be the case due to a bug.
So, we’re left with the option of manually upgrading the program in these circumstances. It’s a simple process to manually update the program. Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- To upgrade to the newest version, the first step is to delete the current version of Live Net TV APK.
- You can do so by navigating to the Apps & Games area >> select the app >> Press the settings button on your Fire TV remote >> Click on uninstall.
- After the software is removed, you need to launch the downloader application.
- The URL for the Live Net TV APK can be used from the above mentioned steps.
- Once you’ve typed in the URL, click on Go.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
That’s all there is to it. On your firestick, you have installed the most recent version of Live Net TV APK.
We have also come up with a guide on how to watch CBS Live stream in both free and premium ways. Do check it out.
Install Live Net TV on FireStick!
This is everything we have for now on how to install Live Net TV on FireStick.
Several satellite channels may be seen for free with Live Net TV on FireStick. In addition to English-language channels, this app provides access to channels from across the world that are available in other languages.
It may not be the finest live TV app, but there’s a lot of juice to go around. It’s free and light, so there’s no reason not to give it a shot.
With this, we came to the last part of the article where we ask you whether you will give the app a try?
So, let us know your thoughts and tell us will you install Live Net TV on FireStick? Do let us know in the comments section below.
What exactly is Live Net TV?
Live Net TV is a free app that can be installed on streaming devices to view live television for nothing.
Is Watching Live TV on the Internet Legal?
We can’t tell if an IPTV app or service that hasn’t been validated has the correct license.
The copyrighted work may be being distributed without authorized permission at first look. For material accessed through this unverified app, the end-user bears responsibility.
Do you have to pay to watch live TV on Live Net TV?
No. Live TV stations are mostly streamed in standard definition resolution via this free app.
What Devices can Live Net TV be Installed on?
The Amazon Firestick, the most popular streaming device, is among the many devices on which this app may be installed. The app is also available for Android and other platforms.
What are the available channels on Live Net TV?
Thousands of channels are available for live viewing on this app. There are a wide variety of channels to choose from in terms of entertainment and entertainment-related programming.